About Me

Hello World, I have stayed on the safe side all my life. I want to go out and make some good stories. Help me. I want your input of how to make good stories. Or just tell me stories of your own. Tails, stories, legends are how we are remembered lets make them count!

Monday, March 10, 2014

I am off

I am almost off on my journey. I am at JFK waiting for two hours for my plane to leave so that I can go fly to London and start my adventures. Thank you to everyone who housed me on my journey across the USA. I had a great time going to the museum with you. It was good practice for all the museums I am going to go to on my grand adventure across Europe. I wish I could have spend more time with each and everyone of you but I have to stat my journey.

I am excited and nervous for my adventures ahead. I am sure I am going to do things that I have not done before or that I might not be completely ready for but that is half the fun. I am exited to learn more about myself and about the new cultures I am going to see. I want to come back from my trip not changed or different but a better person a more experience person. Experience are the stories of our life's. They make us who we are.

Because I am not at home and can not celebrate with my good friends... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ETHAN AND NICKEY!!!

1 comment: