I have have only one main complaint about Belgium, there public transportation system is not the best. It is hard to figure out and it is not easy to use. I have just stayed in Bruges for the last few days. My hostel was about an hours walk from the city (my feet hate me even more now). The hostel was small and quite. I had a room all to myself, which I liked very much. I have been feeling a little under the weather this past few days so this middle-of-no-where hostel was perfect for some relaxing. I am now on my way to Paris. I am planning on getting a few watercolors done there. The food I can't wait for. I try to treat myself to one nice-ish dinner for each place I go, I did this while in Bruges. I ordered waterzooei (or something like that) of chicken, which turns out is basically chicken soup. It was perfect for my cold.
It would be great to hear from some of you to see how you are doing or what you think of my travels so far. Please do not hesitate to send me an email at jmb.josh@gmail.com.
I am not shaving on this journey so I have started to grow a beard. Take a look...
No comments:
Post a Comment