About Me

Hello World, I have stayed on the safe side all my life. I want to go out and make some good stories. Help me. I want your input of how to make good stories. Or just tell me stories of your own. Tails, stories, legends are how we are remembered lets make them count!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First day.

Hello world,

I have started my journey. I am off to traverse Europe for the next two months. It is a bit strange to actually going on this trip. I set this the journey as a goal for myself back in June when I graduated high school and decided to take a gab year. So far this year has been a journey of its own. In some whirlwind of jobs and smaller tips I have ended up here on an air plane on my way to Pittsburg to visit family (well a least when I am  writing this). When I set this journey for myself I did not think I would ever be going. It has always been in my mind a kinda ridiculous goal for me to achieve in my gab year. I have never been the person to go out on great exciting adventures, especially on my own. But I guess this trip will show what I am capable of and make me become the person I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment