Oh by the way I am in Belgium. My original plan was to stay in the uk longer but my activities at customs make me a bit nervous staying there any longer then I had to. So I decided to head to Belgium, and you guessed it, Brussels frist. I am only here for one night and then I am off to Bruges for three nights. Some how I managed to get a train from London to Brussels, then used the not-so-easy-to-use metro underground and made it to my hostel. And I didn't go the wrong way at all (I almost did). I saw the main square, the main park, and had waffles and fries for dinner (I am saving the Belgian chocolate for Bruges). Sadly there is not much else to do in Brussels in such a short time. It is a bit more difficult here because the main language is French but I am feeling more confident over all so I just keep going.
No comments:
Post a Comment