About Me

Hello World, I have stayed on the safe side all my life. I want to go out and make some good stories. Help me. I want your input of how to make good stories. Or just tell me stories of your own. Tails, stories, legends are how we are remembered lets make them count!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Part 2 of 3

I am off on to the second part on my journey and the last part in the United States. I on the mega buss on my way to new York city. While I was in Pittsburgh I went to the Carnegie international, an art exhibit with strange modern art. There was an exhibit about James bond that great. I am looking forward to my time in the Big Apple and then on to the adventures in Europe.
One last thing. I have been thinking recently would I rather be able to smell color or hear color? Each would have its ups and downs. Food would probably taste different or you would experience paintings in a whole new way. Which would you want to have smell color or hear color?
Here is a Ted talk about someone who is completely color blind. He sees everything in a gray scale. But he now has a device that he is able to hear color. Would you want this? Does this change your mind of wanting to smell color? You can vote down below. (Sorry not available for mobile)
http://www.ted.com/talks/neil_harbisson_i_listen_to_color

No comments:

Post a Comment