About Me

Hello World, I have stayed on the safe side all my life. I want to go out and make some good stories. Help me. I want your input of how to make good stories. Or just tell me stories of your own. Tails, stories, legends are how we are remembered lets make them count!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Packing fun!

Hello world,

I am about to embark on a journey to travel Europe for two months. I have never done anything like this before, so this is going to be a great learning experience for me. This blog is going to be about my travels and the fun stories that will happen to me.

I like to pack. It is fun to try and out how to put everything that you will need for the next how-ever-so-long into a space that was probably meant for less items. It is like first person Tetris. I have done research of what to bring and how much and here is what I am bringing:








No comments:

Post a Comment