I made it to Paris, found my hostel (after a long, getting lost, walk), and am feeling pretty confident. I have seen the Eiffel tower, wow is it amazing to see it in person. You see it all the time in pictures and in movies, but it is a whole different experience in person. I did a nice water color of it (I might put a picture of it), and took many photographs with my phone, sadly my camera ran out of battery. There is no outlets in my room at the hostel, but I do get free wifi in the lobby, where there are outlets, so that's nice.
Sorry not any interesting stories this time. I am going to try and be more adventurous and make some of my own. In the meantime I have been doing a lot of art, it is really calming.
Thank you everyone (mostly juat my family) that has e-mailed me. It was nice to hear from you. Please anyone feel free to also do so. It would be great to hear how you are doing and what you think of my travels so far. e is my e-mail again jmb.josh@Gmail.com you can also use Facebook if you want, I will figure out how to use it.
The first picture down below is also my profile pic on Facebook (omg josh is using a social network? I know it is crazy. It only took me to tries to do it). I have been putting my body through a lot on this trip so far, so here is where I am starting to "feel the burn" as they say...
No comments:
Post a Comment