About Me

Hello World, I have stayed on the safe side all my life. I want to go out and make some good stories. Help me. I want your input of how to make good stories. Or just tell me stories of your own. Tails, stories, legends are how we are remembered lets make them count!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Just another day in the big apple

Hello world,

New york is an amazing city. You can go from having bagels for breakfast to the largest church in the usa (I think) to having Thai food then going to a Blue man group concert can then finish up with dinner and desert. Well at least that it's what I did today. Tomorrow I hope to go the the national history museum planetarium with my favorite aunt. Starting Tuesday I am going to be on a new continent off on my adventure. I will try to get one more post out before I leave but if I dont there will be one for sure Tuesday evening.

Me in nyc relaxing with a cat and a pear:

No comments:

Post a Comment