(You can say the title how ever you want). Well it is not all the way nice here, It has rained the past two days. The museums are ok, but small free museums can only get you so far. Hopefully the weather will brighten up and I will be able to wander around outside more. Besides 10th weather Nice is good. I looks and feel like Italy but everyone talks in french and all the signs are in french, it is kinda strange.
I had a great last day in Arles. I wish I could have stayed longer but the hostle was filled up. Other American, who was staying at the hostle and I when painting. If you know the painting of van Gogh's with the yellow cafe we painted it but from the opposite direction. So if you where standing inside the painting of van Gogh's, and was looking toward him. It was my first time using oil paints. I really enjoyed it. I had a get teacher, so that helped. I also did a water color of the same scene, I had a little more time to work on it so it has more details but you can still compare the two...
Sorry for thr shorter post not too many interesting stories to tell, but I will make sure to get some more for next time. I am going to be going to Florence on Tuesday next.
No comments:
Post a Comment