About Me

Hello World, I have stayed on the safe side all my life. I want to go out and make some good stories. Help me. I want your input of how to make good stories. Or just tell me stories of your own. Tails, stories, legends are how we are remembered lets make them count!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Freiburg fun

2 weeks! I only have two weeks left. I wish I had more time, but I also can't wait to get home.

I am in Germany, right now on my way to Hamburg. I was just in Freiburg for the last few days. I had am amazing time. Freiburg is a college town in the south west of Germany, I went there because I met someone from who is living there when I was in Florence. The hostel I found was about hour's walk outside the city (again). I was planning (the hostel only had room for me) to say 2 nights, but I was able to stay longer thanks to my new friend letting me crash at her place. Thank you for much do that!

For a day trip I went to ------ with some people I met (one was from Portland, that is 2 now). For thoes of you who don't know ------- is a very famous castle in Bulgaria Germany (it is the castel that the Disney one is modeled after). To see the castel you had to (of course) by tickets, but you also got a tour (mandatory) with it. The castle and tour itself was not that impressive, personality I don't think it is worth the money. But what made the castle tour worth it was our tour guide. He made the tour very interesting, not in a good way. The tour was not entertaining, but he was. Just picture, if you can, a germaphobic (afraid of germs, so doesn't like to touch others or be touched), agoraphobia (fear of crowds) Dracula from Germany (Dracula is originally form Romania). That is the simplest way to explain it.

Another great plus was I got some get sketches, I finished one should be at the bottom,  and was saw an amazing sunset.
Here are some water colors i have finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment