About Me

Hello World, I have stayed on the safe side all my life. I want to go out and make some good stories. Help me. I want your input of how to make good stories. Or just tell me stories of your own. Tails, stories, legends are how we are remembered lets make them count!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Last week

I am writing on my way to the airport to fly home. So be prepared for another post today.

Berlin:
The saddest day of my trip

Not bad, just sad. Berlin was a great city I definitely want to go back (it would be a good place to go with my family) I didn't get enough time there. I had to cram everything I wanted to see into one day, and the stuff I wanted to see was the sad things. The hardest thing to see was the Berlin wall itself. They had am exhibit on the beginning of the war to the destruction of the wall. After I did that I couldn't do anything else that day. But before I saw the wall I went to the memorial for the murdered Jew of Europe. It was a very well done memorial, it was a large grid of stone pillars varying in size, with the smallest on the outside and the tallest in the middle. It was also on uneven ground so it gave it an interesting effect when you walked though it. I really want to go back to Berlin.

Amsterdam:
Last stop

Amsterdam was my last stop. It was inter to see the red light district and the coffee shops in person (I did not partake in either, no worries).
My first night I spent it at the hostel with a bunch of drunk British rugby player's and a girl from Amsterdam.  All the guys (but me) we continuously hitting on her, at one point in the night I turned to her and said "I feel so sorry for you." I don't understand how some men can treat women that way (that way means poorly).
One my second night I went out to dinner with two Australians from my room inside the hostel. For dinner I had Dr. Seuss fish (that's what I am calling it, it's recall name was Picasso fish, not much better), it was, I think sole, cooked with half a green apple on top along with banana. It was pretty good, I would recommend it. When it eat the fish with the apple it gave it a tart taste,  and with the banana it was a lot sweeter. I liked it.
The third and final night in Amsterdam I went out partyishing (yes that is a really word, party-ish-ing, it means to kinda go out and party). One of the Australians and me meet some Americans and they where meeting up with more people to go out, so we joined. It was strange to be hanging out with Americans again, I am not use to it they act so much different then Europeans (in a good way...sometimes). We went to a few bars and a few clubs (I still hate clubs). By the end of the night I was starting to feel a little drunk, I dont like the feeling. When I am in that state i realize I talk more, a little be more outgoing, and am tired. I also realized because I have a fast metabolism (yeah for being young) the effects do not last for a long time.

I can't wait to be home, and yet at the same time I don't want to go. I am already planning my next trip, I have got to do one for Spain, Eastern Europe, and one to Northern Europe. But thoes will have to wait right now I get to make my own adventures at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment